● New Job in Sony$BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, March 03, 2009 ●
hello~ hmmz, I've officially change company. Finally after saying and thinking abt it for 1yr. Well, I'm now in Sony Asia doing planning, purchasing, shipments receiving for Sony Singapore. Interesting job scope... tik can learn alot. So far I find it quite gd. Thought tons of emails to habdle each day but overall its not as stress as DHL. Or perharps I've been trained to be tougher in DHL? Not very close with my cols yet, but its okay coz i juz started work ma. Just hope that the sales team ppl are nice, and guai... dun gimme trouble can liaoz.
Ever since I joined the new company, i seems to have more personal time... which is gd. mayb its due to the shorter travelling time. by the time i reach home, it like still quite early and I'm not too tired to switch on my laptop. Surprisingly, I've been online almost everyday lately. Shall blog more... Anw, I've uploaded quite alot of photos in my facebook.
Recently, have been busy with another event... Zone FA Competition. Hmmz, actually... seriously i never really did anything. Thanks to Sarizan and Sheng or helping me so much~ how could I do it with you 2 pro? This year lots of new ideas pump in... hope it will turn out well. But I've got a serious issue now... I dun have a rainy day backup plan yet. Haiz~ still thinking... thinking hard (Sarizan.... I'm realli thinking very hard) Can we use concourse carpark? It's sheltered.... hahaha. okay lame i know!
Later i wanna go find count down timer, lots of things to count down to....
~ Dinoz Island ~