● JB - Sean's Bdae$BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, November 18, 2008 ●
Event 1: JB - Sean's Bdae
Last Sat went to JB with Sheng's Col (got 10 of us). I tik I'm begining to love JB coz the entertainment and food there is so much cheaper than S'pore. Next time I go I wanna go try the Jap Restaurant.
Anywae, we went K Lunch den watch Magadasca den went for Dinner at the STONE GRILL Restaurant.

Bdae Boi - Sean & Me
U tik we are couple?... wait till u see the next pic!
.
.
.
.
.

They're so loving~ wee~~wee~~

Peng Chen "qiang jing tou"...

Actually we ate more den this, the waiter clear alot liaoz
The civilised way of eating... 1 person 1 stone grill

The Singaporean of eating... we pull resources together den share!
I LOVE SINGAPORE! *Lame*
Fighting with the fish~~

The chicken and lamb... nice seasoning. yumz yumz!

Wala! Seafood Combo
~ Dinoz Island ~