● F1$BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, October 11, 2008 ●
hmmz, so long nv blog again... sometimes no time sometimes lazy. Time past so fast, cant really recall wad I did in the past 1 mth. Recently, busy finding job... didnt really find any that I like. Yesterday had a very long casual and open chat with my boss and I'm actually quite lost now. He told me if possible to wait (he cant promise when) but... *he shared his plans but i cant reveal anything yet* Kinda lost now, I quite like his arrangement but I dunno if I should wait and how long I should wait.
Event: Formula 1 Duty
Anyway, went to the F1 duty, DHL signboards everywhere...haha KIASU! hmmz, actually dun realli understand why ppl wanna spend so much to watch, I think watch at home better. U sit there u only see the racing cars fly past but u watch from TV still can see the specials moments like cashing (still got replay). The worst and best part is the cars are so OMFG fast that you actually cant even see which car just fly past you. (I'll upload the video later n you try to see if you know whose car was it). If you ask me how was the experience, I can only say its noisy.... super noisy.
Saw 1 of the racing cars crash into the corner wall, nothing special le, no fire no smoke, just crash lor. I tik the later part where they drive a big big vechicle to hang the crashed car up more interesting. Wanted to buy the T-shirt as souvenier but the price is obvious to "tok" the tourists. 1 nomal T-shirt (only with that stupid logo) cost abt $100. But all the booth is always crowded with ppl. WTF!
After all, if not its for the service of mankind, I regret going for this duty coz I was uterly pissed off by some other ppl there. I tik they need to attend courses on COMMON SENSE! wonder how they pass their officer course in the first place... haiz~
Event: Meeting for new project
Last mon went to Jack's office to discuss about the new project. I TELL U THE OFFICE IS SUPER SUPER POWER TO THE MAX! The pantry looks like mini-cafe. The coffee machine is super "high tech" (maybe i sua ku). The cold drinks...u name it most prob is u can find it. The Ice Cream Fridge is flooded with Connetto, Magnum and Ben & Jerry. ALL FREE!
If you think that is like "wah lau, so good!"... wait till you see their Washing Area (Got Washing Machine and Dryer), TV Area (Super Big Plasma TV and comfy sofa). That's only in his level, later he showed us to lvl 5 (lvl 4 - 6 belongs to his co). There, we found Make up Area and Hair Washing Area (As in you lie down there then got ppl help u wash hair... machiam like salon). Jack explained that it all for their customers, to do product testing. So if the staff wants to use they can use also.
~ Dinoz Island ~