● Bu Tao Shan$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, September 08, 2008 ●
Yesterday went for Management accounting Mid-yr test... haiz, i dunno wanna happy or sad. Happy coz the paper is super easy coz all the question is about the same as the practise paper esp. the MCQ, sequence of the choice oso no change. Sad coz i find it abit waste of time to tk tat paper. The paper is 1hr 20min but I completed in 20min. Den coz of that stupid rule of no leaving exam hall before 30min lapse so end up I gonna stare blankly for another 10min. When I left the hall, I saw another 4-5 more ppl walking out the other hall oso... so... I'm not the only one that feels that its a waste of time!
Today my col bring 2 big bag of "Bu Tao Shan" from his Kampong for us... super nice & sweet! Thanks Alex for bringing the "Bu Tao Shan" and the many many ants to S'pore...haha. Yeah... so today our pantry was infested with kampong ants...lmao. poor Alex, hao xin mei hao bao, bring things give us eat still kena nagging from my boss coz of the ants. end up we decided to do something seriously sinful... DROWN THE ANTS! (oh god... please forgive me for I've sin)
* for those who are as sua ku as me... "Bu Tao Shan" is something like a botak rambutan and is slightly bigger in size. Taste just like rambutan but the "meat" and the seed can be seperate easily.
~ Dinoz Island ~