● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, June 02, 2008 ●
Oh... today's super terrible coz I've been coughing like hell. dunno y until juz now my daddy say cough cannot eat egg ah! (oh shit... I ate 3 egg mayo sandwich today) Y he dun wanna tell me earlier.
Actualli I shouldn't be blogging now coz my assignment is due in 4 days hehe... i no mood to do today lehz. have been staring the screen for nearly 1 hr, dun haf "ling gan" fast fast study finish!
Next week onwards I wun be in office for 1 whole mth le coz will be going for a new system UAT. den the best part is my laptop seems abit unstable again (but tat's good!) coz i no need carry it to work everyday...haha
NDP started for some weeks le, but I only went for the 1st training, every wk got something on. either work or school....
Hmmz... so broke nowadays coz muz save up more for the hse le... gonna miss the GSS! haiz! somemore next mth no OT to do..... even more broke!
Bao Bei had started work for a few weeks le, his life so good break time can play pool, table scoccer. knock off can go play badminton, sauna, karaoke...blablabla... ALL FOR FREE!!! Still wondering when I tendering my reg. letter. perhaps once we've gotten the hse?
Been actively viewing resale units, so far saw 2 not bad de but over budget. those stupid buyer offer so high price for wad... kam gong!!! they dunno now economic not gd mehz? hope they bang their hearts like king kong soon. realli kam gong!!! all kena bluff by the agent.
I wanna go orr orr liaoz...nitez
~ Dinoz Island ~