● Jaydon!!$BlogItemTitle$> @ Sunday, May 18, 2008 ●
MY GODSON JAYDON IS BORN!!! so excited hehe... omg! he is super heavy, 3.3kg hehe. so easy to spot him in nursery rm, biggest baby of all. None of us expected that sia. Hua say she almost half of her life gone liaoz... haha.
This month is a super sinful month coz i spend super alot... as if i got money printer at home like tat... i tik i spend nearly $1500 on shopping this month. but i dun exactly remember wad I've bought. (Bao Bei dun scold me if u r reading this ah...hehe) Just came back from another money spending session... spend $130 on my hair and $50 on manicure/pedicure. oops!
NDP training started liaoz, so far so good. except for receiving the frequent last minute updates. although I've expected it much earlier on, but i just cant help to feel piss off!
I'll be away office for 1 whole month training... happi~~! no need do weekly report and month end report...hohoho (I'm so xin fu) starting another 2 project soon after the PI count in July... so will be busy busy till year end lo. and den after tat mayb I'll be changing a new work environment ba. must see wad they'll be offering me in Oct liaoz, but i doubt its gonna be anything near the market rate. I DUN WANT PEANUT PAY ANYMORE!!!
~ Dinoz Island ~