● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, April 19, 2008 ●
Finally, i decide to blog something again... bcoz of my tiring job I'm getting lazier to blog. This month I manage to kick off 2 of my babies (project)... sense of proudness in me...haha. Did my appriasal and my boss was very pleased with my work... hoho... so needless to say I got quite alot for my bonus. *grinz* bringing my parents to eat good food after our trip to Genting / KL end of this month.
I've got my Q no. from HDB for my Bedok application liaoz... its quite good. Q #120, I tik got abt 2400 applications received in total. Sheng's dad walk in n see the layout. Say its not bad but its quite small and very expensive. He ask us y dun wanna tk resale? den after telling him we no have so much $$... HE SAY THE CASH OVER VALUATION HE PAY FIRST! OMG! tat's like abt $15K?
so now bao bei n me most prob not going for the selection liaoz, buzy looking at resale units ard Yishun area. an1 got lobang muz tell me worz. actualli its good la, coz if i live near my parents, I'll be able to get up to $55K grant. my mum keep ask me go ask my neighbour wanna sell anot... lmao! So... who noes... i might be having my ROM this year ba. Get ready ur ang baoz ah!
Today just went to the first NDP meeting with the SAF trainers and Zone 4. Quite a smooth 1, we'll be starting our first training on 10th May, n then all subsequent Sat. So lucky to get a group of capable and supportive committee with me. M super excited though I noe tat it will be super tiring. Can't wait for first training to start!
~ Dinoz Island ~