● interview 2nd round$BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, September 14, 2006 ●
Still melting in Jay's voice... he's so talented!!!!
yesterdae went for my 2nd round of interview, went very smoothly, very high chance of getting in. 1 more round to go... i can make it! well, although the job tittle n pay might not be as gd, the knowledge i can gain frm the work is definitely worth it. Would be then sitting at one side of the warehouse with all LV products surrounding me.
ok...the HR juz called, confirm my next n last interview... next tue! nxt mon the new temp that is takiing over me will be coming le... need to prepare the user manual guide for dummies...
ok... I wanna confess of my sins....
1) I've been neglecting my studies... sat sae wanna start, till now... 1 word oso haben start... 13D left to finish 2 report... haiz. i seriously should start tonite
2) I seriously is getting fatter. Sooner or later, i'll not be able to fit into all my shirts.
~ Dinoz Island ~