● knight's back$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, August 21, 2006 ●
Finish OB seminar lo... waste of money coz nv listen him tok. wahaha... sinful! Now is time to piang essay, but i v lasy to start.
Fridae, someone called... someone i knew for 9yrs, someone whom waited for me for 8yrs... waiting for my return... someone I've let down yrs after yrs, someone impt to me, no one can replace. He's juz like my knight, always there for me, I feel so xin fu n sinful at the same time.
2yrs ago, he left spore... i miss him... no contact...now he's back. my knight is back! I 2 yrs nv see him le... wonder how he has changed. He has been trying to reach me for the past 2yrs but couldn't coz i alwaes not at home... haha. coz i was avoiding some other ppl call (dianna u noe hu rite?)
But once again I broke his heart, with the news tat I might be engaging nxt yr. felt so bad... haiz
It makes me wonder y there's such a chi qing de ren... Aniwae, its realli gd to hear tat he's doing very well now. Owns a restaurant in Malaysia now, expanding soon worz. So happi for him.
Sundae went for Hometeam run duty, posted at finishing point... so busy! a few shuang ge to see onli. Hometeam ppl not yandao de lehz. aniwae, was with the medics, haiz... dissapointment, no yandao oso... sianz! aniwae, now i noe y the other senior officers owaes sae the medic is owaes shock by how we give treatment.
Btw, NCOC camp is drawing nearer, but heng most of the things done le. can relac abit. this yr courses t-shirt v nice wor, long time nv see bright colour t-shirt le. but instructor dun have...
Tml, I going Sakae Sushi... yeah!!! gien so mani daes liao!!! i wanna eat Sushi!!!
~ Dinoz Island ~