● how long have I not blog?$BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, July 07, 2006 ●
Event: SYF 2006

Us at national stadium, demolished soon

The Parade starts

The Fly past

Mass Display 1

TK band... best band ever

Deyi Band.... I'll cheer for them 4eva

Bowen Band - no comments -

Mass Display 2

(Drum rollz..) Best Drum Major frm Deyi Band

Deyi our skool tat cares for us... deyi, our dear deyi

Closer look @ dem

Finale


Views from the old stadium
Credits: Photos taken by Edwin Edelenbos = )
Event: D8 - Ma La Huo Guo

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! tats the pot...

So busy... eating and chatting

Eat la... pose wad! wahaha

My turn to pose, finally
Event: Fathers' Day 2006

Quan Jia Fu... taken while waiting for my family

Yeah! (^o^)y
OMG! How long have I not blogged? Was realli very busy... so tired. got migrain again juz now, heng got bao bei help me an mo... go hm oso dun feel like facing the com le. I officially geeting back to skool on 31 July 06 lo, first lesson on 14 aug though...hehe. Hope I can cope with work n studies. Yesterdae had a short chat with Leon... haha, so long nv hear his voice liaoz, he still so san ba, tired oso still v san ba. hahaha. mai siao siao ah, ppl noe sec skool cher le wor. Well, I shan't sae much, pics for ur eyes.
~ Dinoz Island ~