● slimming down plan$BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, June 07, 2006 ●
Blogging at lunch tum... having meal replacement drink since yesterdae for lunch, I wanna slim down!!!! Growing fatter n fatter lizo, tummy oso come out liaoz... NO!!!!! I wun let this continue to happen to me.
Missed last fri kick boxing coz Bao Bei stayed in skool till v late, dun wanna go alone, sure missed out alot of new movements, hopefully this fri can catch up. This month is a busy one, be it at work or during personal time. My personal schedule oreadi full till next sat. Despite of the busy schedule, i wun wanna miss out the great spore sales. But was wondering, no money, no tum how? haiz, how I wish, I'm still in poly, taking allowance frm daddy, wanna buy wad den buy wad... now poor like shit!
I'm realli not use to it, after living for more den 20yrs, I onli now den noe the real meaning of saving... still trying to learn how to be thrifty. Now, I understand y Bao Bei owaes sae i anihow waste money, now i noe y he owaes put wadever i put in the cart back to the shelf.... now i noe.
Yesterdae alot of things to blog, but i busy till too tired and stressed out liaoz. Now, I forgot wad i wanna blog yesterdae... so... forget it.
~ Dinoz Island ~