● No one blogging$BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, June 02, 2006 ●
Hmmz, y no one blogging?
Have been discussing about buying my own flat next yr.... hmmz, wad should i do? I 'm abit lost, Should I tk it so soon? Frenz pls give me your comments after reading my tuts about it.
Why I should not apply.
1) I felt that I'm too young to think about it.
2) I dunno if I'm really ready for such a big decision.
3) Sheng and I still studying.
4) Not very confirmed that he will be "the one"... have not decided yet.
Why I should apply.
1) I will be able to get at least $15,000 of grant from the government (onli if i apply next yr).
2) The above amt will tk us abt 2 yrs to save up, its realli tempting.
3) BTO HDB takes about 4 - 6 yrs to built, so by the tum i intend to get married, the house will come at the right time.
4) Few years later, BTO might not be open for pungol area.... oso dunno which ulu location it'll be.
~ Dinoz Island ~