● my dear frenz$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, June 12, 2006 ●
Stupid xiu, revenge on my tag! hahaha....
Hmmz, todae would be alone in office for the second half of the dae, all went on leave... todae finally got the tum to get started on the project Desmond passed on. Hmmz, well I tik its a project tat I can gain much personal knowledge. I value these knowledge.
Saw 1 of mi fren blog, have oso been toking to her recently. She's starting to walk out of her pain, and tats good... Though I know she still pains, but at least she can lead her own life now. Well done ger! We'll owaes support u!
Tml going bugis with D8, hopefully can get to eat ma la huo guo again... miss the one I had at HK. Can get to see D8 again lo.... tml muz rem to bring camera. Wed mayb meeting up with one of my sec skool fren, so long neber see him liaoz, those were the daes man....
Hmmz, y does most humans prefer the history? The best time of my life were in Primary Skool, though like everything oso dunno but can play with yi hong and shan yan everydae after skool is juz so enuf for me to be content. Going to Sec skool, miss the gang that I crap with in sec 1 & 2 though studies were weak. Miss Monica, Xiao Shan, Derrick, Kent, Bertram and Zhi Xian. Alwaes in my heart.... Den went to sec 3 & 4, miss the even more crap grp... armani, teck yong, wei sheng, kelvin, si yuan and winston. They realli add so much fun and colours to my boring studies life. Not onli classmates, I oso miss Ms Thia, Mdm Loke, Mr Ang and so mani more.
But it seems like the older I get, the real happiness I get seems to decrease, mayb its because I can no longer be contented with playing everydae after skool. Life is hard, especially when u r required to be financially independent. Everything seems to be driven by onli 1 thing... MONEY!
~ Dinoz Island ~