● haiz.....$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, June 05, 2006 ●
hhhaaaiiizzz............ as ur fren, i seriously dunno wad i should sae. Everything seems to be right and yet it also seems like pushing you into unknown hell. Wad should I sae to console u, to encourage u?
There's so mani guys out there trying to get ur attention, but I know u r blind now. There's so mani voices asking u to give up, but I know u r deaf now. There's so mani things that u wanna tell him, but I know u r mute now. I know all of it, but I seriously can do nothing about it. The onli person who can help u is urself.
Like wad I told u this morning, if u wanna let go, be graceful enuf to let him go totally. Spare urself n tat ger the agony of it. If u realli want him back, its time that u speak ur mind, tell him wad u can do for him, n u dun mind suffering with him. I dunno wad's the actual reason behind him doing all this, it might be that he knows his condition, and dun want u to be the one to suffer with him. It might also be (sorry but to sae this) HE JUZ LOVE HER MORE DEN U.
Ger, tik abt it ba, i dunno wad i can do for u, but juz rem tat I'll be alwaes here for u.
~ Dinoz Island ~