● dunno wad to put as tittle....$BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, May 11, 2006 ●
This week very free but i very lazy too blog. Aniwae nothing much to blog oso, everydae work den go home, work den home again.... Bao Bei busy working, no one accompany me oso...
Anywae, juz some updates of wad I've been doing and will be doing this week. This week lehz, me boss not ard, so i rot abit more, but of coz I finish my job liaoz den rot la... Was discussing with Dianna abt buying new HDB or resale de... seems like new one is much more cheaper ba. Since its BTO, can spend lesser on renovation. But hor, onli these few daes den i realise hor, the family grant is onli given to new couples who get resale flats... sian diao!
Might be applying my house in 2008 ba... hope everything can go smoothly. Told Dianna tat we can get flats in the same estate den can play majong as & when we like.... den I can oso teach my god son/daughter better english n chinese, coz their parents simply CMI. Hua, live in the same estate next tum ok? den we can teach together...
Tml going to east coast to cycle, so long never cycle dere liaoz, tik got abt 4-5yrs le ba. I'm starting to get healtier with at least 1 dae of exercise per week and having some Vitamins pills everydae.... Hope I'll not fall sick so often again. Next wk onwards, I'll be starting my kick boxing lesson with Chelle, Jason n Bao Bei. Have always wanted to try kick boxing... finally going for it...
Sundae, me niece ROM lo... dunno wad to wear lehz. How I wish I'm a guy at times, no need to be so troubled by clothes. tik will see wad my other cousin wear first ba, let me be a copy cat for once...
Tonite going to celebrate mother dae with bao bei's mum, hope i dun get myself too full coz his mum always order alot... todae eat more, tml exercise more. den I'll look gd on sun...
Ok tats all for this week, tune in next wk for some pics ba (hope I'm not to lazy to upload it)
~ Dinoz Island ~