● I'm back from hell..........$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, March 14, 2005 ●
Hello... finally, I'm blogging again. OMG! have been busy for the past...........dunno how long for my website and flash. Now that deadlines ani't so tight liao can start blogging again lo....
Update!!!
My ultimate master of the master set up a official club lo... wahahahaha...LMAO! currently lehz, this club only houses 3 members, ultimate master of the master is still planning her maketing strategy to recruit more people....haha... We are getting lamer coz of TEP!
Now my work assignment finish lo, waiting for my pay...wahaha. but this pay canno use coz muz pay back my mummy for the HP... :-( so sad sia.... Yesterday went to Raffles City to accompany him work... my ke lian de bao bei, he like becoming more and more haggard liao.... XIN HAO TONG AH! I noe he did it all coz he wanted to save up the money for our future faster but wo de xin zhen de hen tong..... all I can do is to support him ba.
Yesterday, I cook some braised chicken wing and wanted to give him eat... but by the time i cook finish...he had already gone for his break. Haiz, somemore kena scolded by him for being late... not i wanna late ma, the chicken not ready he eat wad? Anyway, the chicken was meant to be a surprise ma, so i kept my mouth shut when he ask me y i late lo.... In the end, he ate the chicken happily lo... hope the chicken can give him more power & energy to work ba....
Recently got to know tat 1 of my friend juz broke up with his GF. actually everything was not a sudden la, but still felt quite shock to know abt the news. He actually wanted to marry tat ger nxt yr... but it seems like the timing is juz not rite for this 2 to be together... tat ger gonna leave spore to study.... y every1 wanna leave?
This reminds me of a guy tat I knew... he's a real good guy. But he's always so ke lian, meet gers always timing not rite oso. the recent ger tat he fell in love deeply with is leaving to study also. Can see tat he's very sad... (dunno if u will have a chance to read this but I'm really sorry for not being there for u when u need a friend to tok to.... I have to be sensitive at certain things....)
Yesterday was on phone with Jack... Hmmz, hesay he now left 1 more mth to finish his BMT liao... now he is a "fit zai" wor! den he told he he now got V shape... hahaha.....wo pui pui pui! I hate guys wif tat kinda figure. But nvm la, I'm sure he will grow fat back de...haha sooner or later... (kor dun tell me u will maintain... facts ard me have proved me right too many tums... wahahahaha :p)
Blog too long liao, later ppl tik i very luo shuo.... continue part 2 tml ba....
~ Dinoz Island ~