● So bored~~~$BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, January 25, 2005 ●
So bored now lo, nothing to do... hmmz, tml is wed le...FINALLY! have been waiting for this day to come. Hehe, took flexi leave for tat...heng vivien koh nv ask for reason abo hor i die liao.... wonder where he will bring me to? haven buy his gift yet lehz, later goin to junction 8 to buy him a wallet with hua...
Haiz, me broke liao...1st year anniversary, Andy's Bdae, CNY, Cousin's wedding and valentime all around the corner... haiz so :( no $$ to buy things. My wish list getting longer and longer liao. Recently when viewing thru friendster, saw alot of my friends now in NUS...so sad :(
Now got abit regret choose poly liao, waste my tum here... abo i now also undergraduate liao. Hmmz nvm la, at least I get to graduate earlier in poly, can go work earlier to save up for the future. Today went for a review seesion on creativity, den Ms Cindy Soh ask us to imagine wad we will be like in 5 years time... den suddenly i feel tat I'm realli not young anymore. After grad, I will have to tk care of my family le. My dad told me a few days ago tat he will stop working 2 years later le...
Now i busy doing a business plan... a real biz plan... the first plan of mine...ehz, abit stress la...but i enjoyed it. I realli hope that it will be accepted...
~ Dinoz Island ~