● Second wk in CRMCC2 lo$BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, January 24, 2005 ●
Hmmz, this morning very stress sia... the website's pics suddenly all gone. Got new project lo... now leaarning to use the phone. Fun lehz, transfering the calls here and there. Wah Piang, the on hold music got techno de sia... power! so many things to do...but only got 1 day to finish everything. Got to hand in 3 scripts by tml morning...
Today monday liaoz....2 more daes its bao bei n me 1st year anniversary....so excited wor. time flies... so fast 1 yr le lehz. so mani happen within this period but we survived all odds. Yesterday Bao Bei stayed overnite at my house den this morning I cook breakfast for him den he drive me to skool. haha... hmmz like a married couple. How I wish that we are really married.... but haiz... no $$$.
Last sat went to Ms Mona Ang's house to BBQ. hahaha.....her husband ah...same type as us. shhhh... was a enjoyable gathering, after tat we went K Box until 5am. Den by the time I reach home its 6+ liao, saw my dad...oops. Heng he never scold~~ (^-^)!!!
~ Dinoz Island ~