● My First Post...$BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, January 20, 2005 ●
A big welcome to all... Hmmz, wanted to create a blog long time ago le, but as u guys noe...I'm always so busy. Next time come regularly to check on me okie...
First, let me tok about my frenz abo later they say i zhong se qing you again. Sorry gers, I know I have not be giving u all attention for the past 2-3 weeks but please forgive me coz I'm realli very very very extremely busy for the past weeks. Hopefully it would be better after this week. Btw, CNY muz rem cum me house "pai nian" hor. Smile and hua rem bring 1 big basket of orange each to my house hor... hehe...abo how to bribe...
Bao Bei, sorry for neglecting you for the past 1 mth. I noe it has to been hard on you, but dun worry. I will still love you the way I always do...
Now having TEP in CRMCC2, so tired lo... whole day look at the computer create webbi for "my company" Serene, I think u will understand how I feel best rite? haiz... actually got 5 days to do de, but hor bcoz fri is holiday den still got tat stupid open house...now become only 3.5days to set up company and create website for the company. I think hor, it muz be retribution, last tum at TPRD slack too much liao, now become so so so busy. SO SIANZ!
Recently also busy with my SJAB stuff, OMG lor... quarrelled with a TIC thru email. Wah Piang...tired sia, have never been so sacastic before. However, i do not regret being so sacastic this time round coz that idiot deserves it. Still waiting for his reply, but 1 day liao still no reply...tik he scared liao. Lao Hu Bu Fa Hui Dang Wo Shi Bing Mao! He tik only he noes how to write email to shoot people ah, lao niang also noe hor...
Recently got so many things that I bu shuang, Tik i goin to kena cancer soon... Now in this room, I feel like I'm the animal trap in the exhibition... these ppl look look look... never see human or computer before mehz. Got to get back to my project again le...
~ Dinoz Island ~